Admissions under ECA category 2016
|ECA Fourth Admission List 2016|
|ECA 4th Counselling List 2016|
|ECA Third Admission List 2016|
|ECA 3rd Counselling List 2016|
|ECA Second Admissions List 2016|
|ECA Counselling List 2016|
|ECA First Admission List 2016|
|ECA admission 2016|
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS UNDER ECA CATEGORY
The following guidelines for admission to various undergraduate courses on the basis of Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) will be followed:
1. The existing provision of not more than 5% Sports and ECA quota (subject-wise) be continued as per circular No. Aca.I / Sports / 2010-11 / 178 dated 29th May 2010.
2. Candidates seeking admission under ECA category will register in the college.
3. Trials will be held at two levels: (i) Preliminary trials (ii) Final trials.
i) The date/dates for the Preliminary / Final trials shall be notified and displayed on the college website and also displayed on the College Notice Board. Please check for the updates.
ii) The candidate seeking benefit of any participation / winning certificate must submit evidence of having participated in the concerned activity during the last three years.
iii) Weightage will be given to the certificates of winners/ participants at International, National, State, Zonal and School level and trials are as follows: Certificates: 25% Trials: 75%
iv) All candidates shall be allowed to appear at the preliminary level only once in an event.
v) If a candidate wishes to appear in the preliminary round for more than one activity, preconditions would remain the same.
4. The list of the short listed candidates for final trials will be notified on the college website and also displayed on the notice board of the college. Please check for the updates.
5. Not more than 15% concession in academic merit vis-a-vis general category candidates may be given for admission to specific courses (subject to the minimum eligibility of the course).
6. The trials for admission under ECA category shall be conducted by the ECA Admission Committee. The college will videograph the events and maintain records.
7. Merit list of the candidates selected for admission after the finals shall be notified on the College Website and the Notice Board.
8. The decision of ECA Admission Committee shall be final.