College Campus is among the best in Delhi with a state
of the art Library, Computer section, among other facilities"
Founded in 1917 by the great educationist and philanthropist, Rai Kedar Nath, Ramjas College is one of the oldest colleges of Delhi. Beginning from the humble precincts of Darya Ganj in Old Delhi, the College today boasts of a spacious campus, state-of-the-art infrastructure and an esteemed faculty of scholars trained at leading universities in India and abroad.
At Ramjas, we believe in holistic education that goes beyond achieving academic excellence, and vocational training. Our philosophy is to realize the overall intellectual, creative, cultural and socio-political growth and development of both the students and the college community in its entirety. The College invites all students irrespective of gender, caste, religion and physical challenges to make us a rich and varied community. The College offers a wide range of courses, extra-curricular activities and technologically advanced facilities accessible to the faculty, the students and the support staff. Here, each individual is encouraged to step beyond the confines of academic and administrative disciplines to explore and intervene in the larger interests of the Ramjas Community that thrives on participation and the desire to venture into newer vistas.
* Best of facilities backed by the latest in modern technology.
* Strict performance norms through intra-departmental initiatives and interaction.
* School of Foreign and Indian Languages.
* Short-term add-on courses to supplement learning in art, culture, science and awareness building
* Tie-ups with premier foreign universities and institutions.
* Centre for International Education.
* New Academic Block
* Hostel for Women
* Information & Students Services with Professional Counsellor